Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What in the Fuck?!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im all for making fun of retarded people at times, but this just makes my blood fucking boil, and breath pure hatred

    Special Ed Students Beaten, and Taped being Forced in sexual acts IN LUNCHROOM

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    TABARNAC!

    I'd go medieval on those suckers!
    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    After working with special needs adults (I work at an adult day hab) this kind of thing makes me physically ill. Why do people think that just because someone is diffrent it makes them less of a person! I think that the staff at that school should be more than "suspended and.... reassigned to other schools". They need to go to prison for trying to down play the situation. If it had been a "normal" girl, ALL of the people involved on that tape would have been in deep shit! And where the hell were the teachers while this was going on? Maybe I am getting old but whe I was in school there were no larg gatherings of students without at lest 2 teachers in the area. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    fuck this shit!

    I am almost glad that I have lost faith in humanity almost a decade ago. It prevents me from asking "what the fuck is wrong with them". Taking advantage of those who can not defend themselves is a facet of humankind that should shut up those who think we're better than animals. Surprisingly enough it doesn't and never will because our hubris won't allow us to think so.

    I bet there's already a row of lawyers and sociology know-it-all dickholes waiting in line to tell us that it's all the fault of society or whatever.

    waste of oxygen, who the fuck pissed in the genepool?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Ripper B ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I don't know what disgusts me more - the people who actively participated or the fucking cowards who stood around and watched and did nothing. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    They should all (including the gutless administrators) be lined up and machinegun

    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus wept...
    what the fuck is wrong with people?!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •